Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter

Tuesdays Twitter, you can tell that Paul is away, I get to use the computer and get lots of blog posts up.  He is home in a couple of days so we get to share the computer again, less posts buy hay, thats fine.


I got to play with some new stamps YEAH.  I cant find my ink pads but I did find a pack of Stamp n Write markers and if you didnt know, you can scribble all over the stamp and use it in the same way as an ink pad.

I made these bookmarks, one for me and one for my sis.

I used the new Kinda Eclectic stamp set along with Strawberry Slush and Baked Brown Sugar Stamp n Write markers.  Baked Brown Sugar and Very Vanilla Card and Strawberry Slush thick twine.  There is lots of glitter on the butterflies but the photograph doesnt really pick it up.  I would like to use this stamp set for a lot more bits and pieces......and maybe a crafty get together too.

The forecast today is showers so I dont think that I can do a lot outside although I would like to carry on with the painting and sorting the front border.  I may have to get all my crafty bits out instead.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you manage to stay dry today.









No comments: