Friday

Short and Sweet

The weekend is just a few hours away.  I am really looking forward to it.  Although I dont have a car, I will be spending the weekend painting the new crafty space and putting crafty items away in drawers.

SPECIAL OFFER - for  £99 you can get £150 worth of Stampin' Up! goodies.  Give me a call on 01332 721877 to find out more.  It really isn't very often that you get something as good as this.  The catch......its only for one week and starts today. You can choose any SU products in your starter kit from the Annual Catalogue, the weekly deals, clearance and even the brand new Autumn-Winter Catalogue that has not yet gone live, get all your Christmas Crafting supplies at a reduced price.

Here is some progress with the crafty space,  the old door and window, then gone and now the new door and window.





Now I dont have a red carpet but I do have this gold underlay to protect the floor while I start the massive task of putting the boxes in.





No lights yet but who knows what will happen over the weekend.

No comments: