Friday

Fabulous Friday



Can you believe it is August 1st?  The year is just sailing by and I am making sure that I enjoy each day as it comes.

Well a few more boxes have been sorted in the new house, a lot more cooking has been going on and plenty of visitors which is such a pleasure, thank you.  Quite a few boxes that were put into the garage initially have to make there way back into the kitchen as work is stepping up a notch or two as from Monday in the new crafting space, so this weekend, I will be bringing boxes in, yikes.

The garden has been dug a bit more, some planting up has been done and the grass has had some seed thrown on it, just in time for all the rain we had.  It is rather patchy but I dont mind too much, I will just try my best to get it looking nice.  No crafting has yet been done boo hoo.

Paul is going away to site today for a while so I will be taking the opportunity of getting out and about, looking at curtains, off to a car boot or two and nipping into town.  All the things I havent done for a few weeks and of course, I just may be able to grab an hour or two to get some craft boxes out to see whats in them.

Stampin' Up! have a very BIG offer on for the month of August and it is one not to be missed.

You may have to click on this to make it bigger

If you already own a big shot, grab yourself a bundle and save some pennies.  You may think that you havent seen the Bright and Beautiful bundle before and you would be right.  This is from the new Autumn/Winter Catalogue that is due out on 28th August.  I am having my fingers crossed, my toes and everything else crossed that I can tie in my first crafty get together for the start of this new catalogue.

It is Derby Dabblers tonight and we are starting off the evening with a few tables of sale items so if you are a dabblers, dont forget to join us.

Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a great day today.

No comments: