Wednesday

Wednesday

Midweek Musing and what a lovely week so far.  I only have one more day at work this week as I have decided to take a long weekend off, to do some more sorting out at home.  Paul will be off too and we hope to get a lot more boxes emptied.

After a mad dash into Ashby de la Zouch yesterday, we got absolutely drenched in the storm...those in Derby may say what storm grrrr.  My coat was dripping, paul was so wet it went through his coat and through his shirt, I really dont remember the last time we got drenched.  Never mind, we got back to Derby and dried out.

Lots more boxes emptied, YEAH.  The kitchen is starting to look like a kitchen and not a storage unit and I hope that by the end of today, it will be even better.  I got the nets up in the bedroom and 3 big boxes of car boot stuff.  Now I was the one who said I dont have anything to get rid of but where have all these glasses come from?  what about cheese boards, dishes, candle holders?  yikes.

Just look at all these wonderful cards I have had recently, I am so lucky




Thank you ladies and gents. 

Do you ever run out pens?  could you do with a few more?  I have stacks and stacks of them and I dont even know where they have come from.  Just let me know if I can bring you a few next time we get together.

Boxes?  I have lots of small boxes all ready to give away.  I was looking for these for months so, if you need any in the next week or so, please let me know before we send them for recycling.

I am starting my next list for SU this weekend and just look what we have on the weekly deals today.
 
If you would like any of the above, just let me know.

Its Christmas card club on Friday night.  A few ladies will be there, unfortunately, I still cant bake so it will be shop purchased cakes this week.  If you fancy coming along, we are at St. Edmunds Church on Sinfin Avenue, Shelton Lock, Derby from 6.30pm.  The cost is £2 per person which covers the room hire and drinks etc.  It would be lovely to see you there, even if you havent been before.  The more the merrier and, you get to make a start on those Christmas cards.

Thanks for having a read and I promise to answer emails, face book messages and everything else later this afternoon.  If you need help with anything for Stampin' Up! please please please do get in touch.




No comments: