Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter



The sun is out again today, great, I may get more washing dried.   Its due to be in the mid 20s again, with no rain, lovely, (sorry Jackie, I do hope you are staying cool).

The last 4 days have gone by so quickly.  Friday saw us cleaning all the guttering, ready for the storms on Saturday and boy, what storms we had.  Although the drains were all clean and clear, no water came through the roof, both Paul and I got drenched.  We spent a couple of hours in B&Q, I know, how could we?  My feet ached, I was thirsty, I was tired, hot and bothered but Paul, bless him, never says a word when we are in a craft shop so I just couldnt complain to him.  He was in his element, we looked at baths, kitchen, got wood, got shelving cut, purchased paint etc. etc.  So when we left B&Q Paul said lets walk to Sainsburys and get a few bits we need.  Of course said I, pleased to be out in the fresh air, we left the coats and umbrella in the car.....big mistake.  When we got our bits from Sainsburys we just stayed under the covering outside for about 20 minutes before making a mad dash for our car, yikes. We got drenched.

Sunday we were back in the garden and trying to tame the plants that are there, 5 bags to the tip and then visitors all afternoon.

Before



After

All the weeding got done round at the front, it took a couple of days but in the end, it was worth it.

Before

 After
 
We left a poppy that we found in the ground
And at last, I managed to get a card done, its a start.

 

Off to get the iron out before I do some more chores outside, have a great day  and thanks for having a read.

Ohh nearly forget, day 1 of the craft room, the garage doors have been sealed WHOOP WHOOP it has started.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, and NO, I am not coping at all well with all this heat! I, for one, will be glad when it had cooled down cosiderably :o( I cannot image even thing about gardening or doing anything at all outside!!!
Love you cute card :o)
Jackie xx