Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter





Well, contracts were exchanged yesterday and, fingers crossed, all will be completed later today meaning, I get keys WHOOP WHOOP.

We are so excited but I have to be a little cautious, just in case it doesnt happen although the people in the bungalow have a removal company arriving at 7.30 this morning.  ohhh goodness.

And, today the new Stampin' Up! catalogue comes out, another WHOOP WHOOP.  If you would like one  please let me know, I have lots and lots of them.  Why not join Stamperettes?  Why not come along to Tuesday and Traceys very very soon and see the catalogue, see some new products and it really wont be too long before I have a big launch party too, ohhh so exciting.

I thought I would share this lovely photo of the twins, just look at that blue sky.

Right, off to work.  Have a great day and more new later.

No comments: