Monday

Watercolour

Monday morning and fingers crossed, Paul will return home today.

Its back to work for me but I know it will soon be lunchtime and I can chase up what has happened to the house sale.  My house now looks like one of those hoarding programmes, boxes everywhere.

I thought I would go along with the Less Is More Challenge this week as I have been doing a lot of watercolouring and here is my card.

 I made quite a few birthday cards with this stamp set, as well as lots of notelet cards that are on my tidy desk, I just think its a lovely stamp.

Yesterday I managed to do a lot of pottering, got ALL the ironing and washing done and packed up a few odds and ends.

Had an evening in front of the telly with my SU catalogues and it was soon bed time but phew, it was extremely warm.

Thanks for having a read, I hope all is well with you and have a wonderful day.





6 comments:

Kathyk said...

What a delightful meadow card - fab

Kathyk
GDTM Simply Less Is More

Chrissie said...

This is a really pretty card Tracey!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Beautiful stamp and colours Tracey
thanks for sharing and taking part
Sarah
Less is More

Lesley said...

Hope the house sale gets resolved soon and that going back to work was ok - lovely card lovely stamp set - what is it best wishes Lesley x

Scrapmate said...

A very pretty card.

Anne said...

Such a lovely card Tracey! Good luck with the house
Thanks for joining us at Less is More
Anne
LIM Designer