Tuesday

Tuesday Twitter


 Tuesdays twitter again.  I do miss Tuesdays at Traceys and I hope it isnt too long until they start up again...sigh. 
We have had lots and lots of emails, text messages and phone calls from the bungalow sellers, lawyers, chasers etc. etc. for our new home and we are a little more optimistic today.  There are still the hold ups but everyone is aware of what is what and I am keeping all my fingers, toes and everything else crossed that this goes ahead in just a day or twos time.....yikes.  The boxes are as packed as they can be but this evening, I will be going around the house again with an empty box to see if there is anything else I can put away.

I can see that lots and lots of crafting products from the SU retiring list are selling out rather quickly.  I have put all my orders in so if you are waiting for something, it has been ordered and should be with me very soon.  If you havent yet placed your order, I shall be putting another little one in tomorrow as soon as the weekly deals are out and I would love to get you the goodies that you want.  It is still free P+P to have items delivered to me.  Just give me a call on o01332 721877 or send me an email and we can get your crafting bits to you as soon as possible.

I made this at the weekend and loved doing it
I can see that this will be the start of something new...just need to time and equipment now, well maybe soon.

The offer for joining me, my team and Stampin' Up! is still on for the month of June.  Grab yourself a few bargains, see all the new products as soon as they are out and have fun creating at the same time.  I would love to tell you more about this so please, do get in touch if you would like to find out how.

The weather forecast is for 20 degrees today with a 50% chance of rain.  The rain is doing my garden the world of good but causing havoc with my windows lol. 

Right, off to start my day.  Thank you so much for having a read and I wish you a wonderful Tuesday


No comments: