Sunday

Peaceful Petals again

Another morning of being up bright and early and what a hectic day so far.  Craft fairs, coffee, catching up with friends, a scone with jam and cream and all before 3pm, magical.  I know that this evening has a few more boxes ready to be packed, a card or two to get ready for posting and clothes to get ready for the week, really packing it in today.  No moping about for me.

Here is a card that I have made with my limited supplies.


I have used a wonderful stamp set that I still cant put down,  Peaceful Petals and I have coloured the flowers in with the new blendabilities, which I am getting used to.  I have also added a bit of extra thick bakers twine which you can purchase from the new catalogue, due out in July.  I realise that not all the colours work together but it was great having a play.

You can still join Stampin' Up! at the amazing price of £50, getting £55 worth of projects plus all the office supplies you need and, it means that you can place pre-orders to get your hands on a lot of new products that arent due out until 1st July.  Please do get in touch if you would like to find out more about this.

I hope you have had a great day and thank you for having a read.


No comments: