Sunday

Louis Vuitton

I had a lie in today and feel such a lot better for it.  I woke up to sunshine and warmth, lovely.  At the moment it is 17 degrees and the forecast is up to 20 degrees but a strong possibility of rain.  Well thats okay as I am home all day again today.

The food shopping arrived just after 8am.  Well with free delivery and £20 off your shopping, why go to the supermarket?  I think its brilliant and have done my shopping this way everytime there is an offer on.  The food is fresh, packed items have a long life on them, nothing is broken and its great to just put it away.  Hopefully, when I do get to go the supermarket, I will enjoy it as I haven't been for so long and it wont be a chore.

Yesterday two very special friends celebrated their birthdays. Here are their cards although you cant see the sparkly on them.



 
I went to a very special birthday party for George.  It began with afternoon tea and my, it was scrumptious. I spent quite a long time having a crafty chat with Nina , which was lovely as I hadnt seen Nina is ages and it is always good to catch up.  I met lots of interesting people and learnt a lot about the Alvaston area.  Then there was this wonderful buffett.  I sat there in the sunshine with lots of lovely people, wonderful conversation, listening to brilliant music that George had sorted out.  What a way to spend a Saturday, heaven.
And this is the most amazing cake that George had made for her by a super duper talented lady. Well I sent a photo of this straight off to my sister in law who actually works at LV and she thinks it is brilliant.

This afternoon I shall be browsing through the SU catalogues as next week will be last week to place any orders and I dont want to miss out on a some wonderful stamp sets that are retiring.  It is also chance to join Stampin' Up! at amazing discounted price. If you would like to place an order or find out more, give me a ring on 01332 721877 or come and have a cuppa with me later today.  It may also be the last week that we are here in this home yikes.

Have a really nice Sunday and thank you for having a read.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Two very pretty cards Tracey. I'm afraid that I am a hands on shopper, I like to see, touch, feel what I am getting :o)
Jackie xx