Thursday

Lots of Links

The forecast today is for a warm one without rain.  Now could this mean that Summer has arrived? We shall see.

We have had a little positive news regarding house moves/sales/purchases which is great. The bungalow sellers believe that they have a couple of weeks before they loose the house they want, it does get confusing.   Mind you, we are constantly being told different things by different people, solicitors, chasers etc. and surprisingly enough, I am still all cool, calm and collected about it.

I have done enough shredding to last a lifetime and I am shocked that the shredder has lasted so well with all this extra work.  I have put lots of different things onto ebay, charity shop has had so much from me and a couple of black bags full or rubbish in the bin.  I am refusing to take anything with me that I do not need (apart from crafting items of course).  Speaking of which,  the weekly deals for this week


You may have to click on the image to make it larger so that you can read it.

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE WEEKLY DEAL

Just to let you know that the clearance rack doesnt have too many things on there now so if you want to grab yourself a good deal, now is the time to do it.

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE CLEARANCE RACK

And dont forget the retiring items.  Once these have gone, they will not be coming back, so sad for some lovely little stamp sets.

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE RETIRING LIST

I shall be putting in a cheeky little order on Sunday morning so if  you would like to add to this little basket, please let me know before Saturday morning.

The study has been really emptied and apart from a few papers and bits that need to be actioned, here is my office for the next few weeks.

Here is the last of the cards that we made in Doncaster a few weeks ago.  

I am sure this stamp will get lots of use, just love the sentiment.

Thank you for having a read, have a lovely day, whatever you are up to.


No comments: