Saturday

Happy Birthday Mum

Not only is it the queens birthday toady, it is also my mums birthday.  She is going to be *cough* *cough* years old and I am really looking forward to spending the day with her.

Here is the card that I made



This one started out as a decoupage kit which I thought was very elegant,  I added crystal effects, lots of glitter and some typing.  I love the way it turned out.

And this is one made earlier, from Sophia, Katerina and Christiana.

A simple stamped image, coloured in with lots of shimmer and sparkle.  

Fancy a crafty night?  I have a crafty night planned for Friday, June 27th for one night only to make 2 cards, 2 tags and something a little different.  There are a limited number of places so please, do let me know if you fancy coming along.  I really am getting withdrawal symptoms from not having crafty week and, by the end of the month it will be the last few days of the Spring Catalogue, the last few days of the Annual Catalogue plus there will be lots and lots of catching up to do.

Off for a day with the folks, thanks for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful day too.



No comments: