Thursday

White Rabbit etc. etc.

Good morning on this Thursday.  Weather is due to be muggy again with some drizzle but that saves me from watering the plants.

No cards to share today as all I am doing, still, is packing and sorting.  I am so pleased that I am going through it all but phew, the novelty really has worn off.

I am also doing a bit of baking, here are the little flowers I have made and these will go on top of the cakes that I will bake tomorrow. 
 
Its Derby Dabblers tomorrow, a crafty group that get together at the beginning of each month for an evening of crafting.  If you fancy coming along, you are most welcome. Just give me a ring on 01332 71877 and I will give you a few more details.

As its 1st May, SU have got a couple of offers, one for this week which is the Weekly Deals which have been extended into May.  There are a couple of things that may just have to fall in to my basket from these offers, oops.


And, new stamps, which you can get free with £60 order


 
 
 
I am placing my next little order this afternoon,  If there is anything that you would like to order I am happy to include it and, give you FREE p+p (goods delivered to me and then I will arrange for you to get them).

Must get myself off to day job now, have a lovely day and thanks for having a read.

No comments: