Saturday

The weekend arrived



 The weekend arrived. I cant believe that I only worked for three days, it feels a lot longer.

With the year coming to an end for the Stampin' Up! Catalogue, lots of things are retiring.  If there is something that you would like, below is a link of all Stampin' Up! products that you wont be able to purchase once they have sold out.  This link will take you to a full list of stamps and accessories and has pictures of them all.  Its great for any crafting friends birthdays or if you are an early bird like me, its never too early to get the Christmas presents.

RETIRED LIST


I shall be placing an order tomorrow night should you wish to add an item or two to this, Sunday, 7pm and if the order reaches the minimum for hostess gifts, 3 lucky ladies will each get a hostess stamp set mind you, you can actually buy some of them from the retiring list.

Today I am skiving off tut tut.  Hopefully tomorrow I shall have a crafty photo or two to share with you.

Thanks for having a read and have a wonderful Saturday.


No comments: