Friday

Fantastic Friday Feeling



 Friday has arrived, at last.  It has been a busy week and we have an even busier weekend, its my sisters 50th, my dads 70th as well as sisters wedding anniversary, lots of meals out, b-b-qs and family visits, wonderful.

Do you remember these thank you cards I made?
I enjoyed making them so much and the comments that I got about them was lovely so at the last Christmas card club, I decided to change them slightly, and made these.



I know, Christmas cards in May but well.....you have to.

I am missing my crafty get togethers with everyone.  I do hope everyone is well and enjoying the sunshine.  Hopefully we can all grab some time together soon.

Off to start my day and then its the weekend, have a wonderful day and if you are free for a coffee and catch up next week, just let me know where and when 


No comments: