Tuesday

White Rabbit, White Rabbit, White Rabbit and....

Today my daughters are 21.  I am very sad at not being with them but I know that they will have a lovely day.

Here are the cards that I made for the girls


These are the second lot of cards.  The first ones I didnt like, just not me and far too much on them.  I will finish them off and show you at a later date.  I got lots of little bits and pieces for the girls and Katerina flew back to Cyprus yesterday to surprise her sister. I am sure they will have an amazing day, I am so proud of them.  Wiping a little memory that slowly falls down my face.... moving on.

It is also my brother in laws birthday and I shall be going to visit him later.  I must take a photo of his card to share with you tomorrow.

 Thanks for having a read and wishing you a lovely day....its going to be a warm one in Derby




1 comment:

Lesley said...

Love the cards for the twins - hope they had a brilliant day x