Wednesday

Tuesday Twitter

What a day yesterday was and today, busy again.  A few viewings this afternoon, one of them a second time and, they want it, yikes.

Paul came home last night, which was a lovely.  It was a bit mad as we went to see Stuart and then ate tea and then the night was done.  I have a bit of ironing to do now so I cant stay long.

As promised, here is the card that I made for Stuart


 And what about all these that I got for Mothers day, I was really spoilt what with flowers, chocs, jewelery and home made cards etc. etc.  Thank you all


All the Easter things are coming on a treat and I will take photos to share these with you tomorrow, in between more viewings.  Yes there are 2 more tomorrow, 3 on Friday and 3 on Saturday.  Friday is Derby Dabblers at our new venue of St. Edmunds Church Hall, Sinfin Avenue, Shelton Lock, it will be lovely to see you, if you can make it.

Thanks for having a read and have a lovely evening

No comments: