Sunday

Sunny Sunday - not

Sunny Sunday, umm maybe not as I think the forecast is rain and more rain.  Today we are meeting up with Natalie and the girls (grandchildren) for Sunday lunch so lots to do this morning and that is why I am up quite early.

Once the chores are done, (dont they ever go away) its time to sort out another shelf, another cupboard etc. etc.  before getting everything ready for work tomorrow.

It was Harry's birthday yesterday and here is the card that I made for him

He is at the age of looking at bugs, newts, frogs, butterflies etc, so I thought he would like this.

With all the wonderful sunshine we have been having, my flowers have been making an appearance and the garden is starting to look quite nice.




I will have to begin taking cuttings in a couple of weeks time as I would love these flowers to be in my new garden.

Hoping you have a wonderful Sunday and thank you for having a read

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Hope you had a lovely Sunday lunch - bet Harry loved His bug card best wishes Lesley x

Lesley said...

Hope you had a lovely Sunday lunch - bet Harry loved His bug card best wishes Lesley x