Saturday

Sold on Saturday

It has taken less than 2 weeks and our house has been sold.  Well an offer (lots of them really) has been made and we accepted one last night.  How exciting for us, and scary of course.

So the boxes are being looked for, labels to be had and the packing must start.  I am hoping that I can do it rather quickly. Of course this will mean that lots of things will not be taken to the new place so a MASSIVE crafty sale is to be had in the very near future....watch this space.

I have had a delivery from SU which means, I have lots and lots of bags ready for delivery / collection.  If you are waiting for an order / delivery, can you get in touch as soon as possible please.  I have sent emails out to everyone but not sure if they have gone, we all know what my email account is like.  I would love you to have your new goodies to play with by the end of Sunday night if that is possible. 

It was Derby Dabblers last night....where were you?  Not too many people showed up but, we had a play and made some of these,

Then we made these


Here was the display of goodies that I took along.

The next get together in on Thursday 17th April to make the wreath, there are still a couple of places left if this is something you fancy doing.

A little retail therapy this morning for me, hoping to be back early enough to get the dreaded washing and ironing sorted.

Orders, orders. orders - I am collecting orders over the weekend for all Stampin' Up! products.  Is there something you would like to try out? a stamp set you have seen and would like to purchase? You can just add all those little or big items to the order that I shall be submitting and it will soon arrive for you to use.  Give me a call on 01332 721877 to find out more.

Thanks for having a read and have a wonderful day, whatever you are up to.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Makes look good - where was I . . . . Australia!!!!!! X x

Lesley said...

Makes look good - where was I . . . . Australia!!!!!! X x