Monday

Monday's News

Good morning on this start of a new week and they say the sun will shine.

Yesterday was wonderful with most of the family at Pauls birthday meal. 

He got lots of lovely pressies, most of which are now packed up ready for the move, oh yes, the packing has commenced.  The boxes are starting to pile up and after my morning at work, I shall be coming home to do even more.  If you have any boxes, bubble wrap or packing paper please remember me as I shall happily come and collect it.

While we were away we discovered that there are lots and lots of pizzas so one day when we went to a wonderful town called Padova, we sampled a few of them.  Followed by some biscuits of course.

 

Nothing crafty to share with you today, I need to find the photographs that I took so that I can show you some lovely little makes of a couple of weeks ago.

I hope you have a wonderful Monday, whatever you are up to.


1 comment:

Lesley said...

Happy birthday Paul - glad you both had a great holiday Lesley x