Saturday

Easter Makes are ready to go


It is a very early start for me today.  The birds singing away woke me just after 5 so I thought I would get up and make the most of the day.  My washing machine is already on and it isnt 6am yet.

Yesterday I went and sorted out my telephone which had been playing up.  I kept getting a messge Invalid SIM, I couldnt make calls nor receive them, the same with messages.  A very nice young man in the shop really helped, he was extremely polite, made loads of calls to his head office and in the end, changed my SIM card.  I went to pay him as he had already said it would be £10 and he said no, I dont want payment, have a happy easter.  How wonderful.

I had coffee with a friend in the morning, did more packing in the afternoon, a bit of food shopping and some accounts but sadly, I didnt start my baking due to lots and lots of visitors and phone calls.  So today I will just plod though all the bits I need to do.

This weeks Weekly Deals are below:

If there is anything here you would like to purchase, please do let me know.  There will be a 50p p+p charge unless you would like the items delivered straight to your home, which is £4.99.  A couple of things have already landed in my basket, opps.  I really cant resist a bargain.

The last of the chicks are ready and will be leaving the craft room today,  I have made these for the grandchildren and for the big children in Preston.
 The same goes for the Marks and Spencer Easter Chocolate Bars, all wrapped and ready to go.
I have loved making these, something very different from what I normally do,

Onwards and upwards as Paul says.  Have a wonderful Saturday x

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, what a busy lady you are. Sounds like you are having a wonderful Easter, I will be working this evening and Monday afternoon!
What a lovely selection of chocolate presents :o)
Jackie xx