Saturday

Saturday - all day

 Good morning and the weekend has arrived.  Well it did arrive yesterday and I spent a smashing evening at St. Edmunds Church making Christmas cards.  We all get together on the second Friday of each month to get a head start.  Its a wonderful group of ladies and we always end up laughing over something or nothing.  A nice evening out and for a price of £1.50, you couldnt ask for more.  The next one takes place on 11th April and you will be made most welcome if you fancy coming along.

I have a totally crafty weekendplanned as my hubby was supposed to be working away.  Guess what, his work has got all shifted around and he is home this weekend, opps.  So today I am off to a team training day at Horsely Woodhouse.  This is were lots of Stampin' Up! demonstrators get together to find out whats what, I hear we are having an active morning, that will be different.  Then after lunch its a crafty one for a couple of hours.  When I get home though, its going to be work, work, work as the house is going to be photographed for the sales brochures next week, yikes.  I have to put away all my pretties, my ornements etc. etc. and keep it minimalistic.  Should be fun. 

Just look what I did
 

  I had to take the grating up to remove my shoe and it was very badly marked.  I cant believe that I walked into it.  Paul soon went outside to check his grate, never mind my poor shoe.

I have been busy with a pom pom maker.  I am making these little babies for my white tree, for Easter.  I had never made one before last week.  If you fancy making one or two of these, we shall be doing them at the next Derby Dabblers get together on 4th April.  Save the date and come along.   You can make a few for Easter.  We shall also be making lots of other Easter related bits and pieces which I shall show you next week.
 Another card out of the box for another surprise birthday.  Yes it surprised me no end.  Hope you have a wonderful day Chris.
Crafty Week is fast approaching.  I have had a couple of cancellations, change of dates etc. so if you fancy an evening spent making a couple of cards, eating home made cakes and chatting to other crafters, have a look at the events section of the blog for more details.  Looking forward to seeing you soon

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful Saturday.

No comments: