Monday

Mondays Post

Wasnt the weather yesterday lovely?  I really did enjoy it but I didnt manage to go out into the garden to do too much tidying, maybe during the week, she says hoping.  I did have a walk though and it was great. 

I also had a blast with some old CD's, yes, I sang the morning away whilst I got the chores done, the mirrors polished and finished all that washing.  The back door was open, the sun shone in and it was fabulous.  I have often skipped Sunday lunch, being on my own but I had great pleasure in making my lunch yesterday and it was yummy, if I say so myself.

How about this for another box that was made on Friday.  I think I shall be fillling theses with a little something and giving them to the ladies that made them at the next dabblers. Buffy made this one and I just finished it off, cute




Did you know that you can get a whole kit from Stampin Up! which includes

 Here is just a selection of what you can make


Not long left now until the end of Sale a Bration - dont miss out on a bargain, get £150 worth of products for £99 or get your hands on some of the FREE products.  Hold a party and get additional freebies * I only have a few dates spare in March.  Call me on 01332 721877 and we can have a chat about what it all involves.

TUESDAY at TRACEYs tomorrow, it will be lovely to see you if you can make it.  Now I wonder what I can bake for you all?  I will get my pinny on after lunch today and come up with something I am sure.

Thanks for having a read and have a great day




*with qualifying order values

No comments: