Wednesday

Midweek Musing




Wednesday already.  Yesterday I went to get the post at work and had to battle my way through a really thick snow flurry.  A couple of hours later on my way home it was lovely sunshine, I know which I prefer.

Yesterday also saw lots and lots of teas and coffees in the afternoon and the evening, cakes were eaten, packages were collected and we all put the world to rights. I received a lovely little bunch of dafs (thank you) and as soon as they open up, I shall be putting a photo on my blog, they certainly remind you that Spring is just round the corner

I also sent off a couple of packages and these were the thank you cards that were enclosed, a couple using the Sewing set from Stampin' Up! that retired some time ago.  Still a great set though.


Today it is fat club night followed by cod roe.  Mum and Dad might come round and have tea with us, which is usually extremely nice.

Tomorrow it is the first of the Bolton Lane Craft Club get togethers, ladies birthday cards and I am really nervous.  I do hope that a few people will come along and join in making cards.  All I can do is give it a go. If you are free between 1.30 - 3.30 and would like to make a ladies birthday card or two, please do come along with your crafty bits and have a cuppa and a chat.  The cost is £1 per person.

Would you like to find out more about Stampin' Up!, how everything they have all co-ordinates? How all the punches are really easy to use, how you can get products for FREE or how to get yourself invited to a Stampin' Up! party?  Just get in touch be either calling me on 01332 721877 or send me an e-mail to    as I really am always happy to help, if I can.  Have you been busy over the last few weeks but would like to have a get together?  I am free this Saturday morning and it would be lovely to meet up.  Just give me a call.

Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a great day.  Stay dry and safe as you can, the weather forecast for this evening is not too good.




No comments: