Friday

Friday Feeling

Well the blood tests came back and all is well!! Which means that the doseage of blood pressure tablets that I have been taking are too high, one hopes.  I am still experiencing dizzy spells but I must admit, not as much and not for as long.  I know I am not quite right but I am sure that I am heading in the right direction.

Do you remember these photos from my post on 8th January


And then there was this on


Well today, just look how they have grown, wow


 I cant wait to see what happens and what they turn out like.  Wonderful Christmas presents, thank you.  I must remember to buy something similar myself, to give as presents for the next Christmas.

Another ponder over scrapbook pages yesterday and the start of a double layout.  I do like the thought that goes into all this.  Very relaxing, very rewarding and all done whilst doing other little bits and bobs.


 
 

No Derby Dabblers tonight.  There are just not enough ladies around/available for this to go ahead, which is a shame as I still have to make Pauls Valentines card.  I shall sit and craft the night away anyway.  I will certainly miss seeing everyone but I really hope that we can catch up soon.

Well after another wet day yesterday and night last night, I dread to think what the weather will be like today.  I think we will all end up with webbed feet. Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a lovely Friday.


No comments: