Sunday

Crafty Week

With last Saturdays open house, crafty week this week, Paul returning home is it any wonder that my blog has had to have a little rest.  Hopefully that is what I will be doing today too, once I have put the crafty stuff away.

Crafty Week was exceptional.  Lots of lovely ladies, lots of lovely cards, here is one that we made



We used a sizzix die for the card shape, really easy to use and I extended the card too, making it that little bit bigger and loved it.  All the stars, hearts, banners labels were all taken from the same die set so really good value for money.  I just have to remember to keep using it. The main stamp of presents was from 'Wishing You' stamp set and the sentiment is from Simply Sketched which is a hostess set. 

Party bookings for February now being taken.  It would be so nice to come along to your house, make a couple of cards with your crafting and non crafting friends.  Give me a call on 01332 721877 or send me an email at tracey.rossos2@hotmail. com and I can tell you more.  You could get lots of free items, especially during this Sale a Bration time.

Yesterday we went to Birmingham and met up with Katerina.  A great day out in the bull ring, nice and warm, not bothering about the rain, wind and snow outside.  It took Paul and I just half an hour on the train and Katerinas journey was one and half hours which isnt too bad.  It was so nice to be able to sit and chat with her and give her hugs.  I must admit that last night I just sat in front of the square box and relaxed, totally shattered I was.

I have to go and find my house now as it is buried under lots of crafty bits.  Have a great day x

No comments: