Tuesday

Question

I bet you have been asking yourself the same question.  Where did yesterdays post go?  It was all typed, it had photos but it just never appeared.  I shall not loose any sleep over it, and nor will you.  So here I am, trying again, to put Monday's post on my blog for you.
Over 70 stamp sets, lots of ribbon, embossing folders, punches, ink pads, framelits etc. etc. etc.  Goodness me.  It is all on my dining room table, chairs and floor and hopefully, this time next week, some of it will be in your crafting area.  Bargains galore on retired items from Stampin' Up! I have sent out the invites, reminders, emails and put the details here, on the Blog for my Open House next Saturday.  It would be lovely to see you, yes you, the person reading this, for a cuppa and a chat and, if you have time, to do a make and take, look through the catalogues and grab youself a stamp set or two (or 3 if you want).  You can place an order, book a party or find out about the amazing offer that SU (that is short for Stampin' Up!) have if you join the SU team.  I am in Allenton, Derby and if you would like directions, please give me a call on 01332 721877. 

What a day yesterday was  (that was Sunday) bringing all these bits and bobs down the stairs.  Making up beds, ironing and doing my chores.  I also made quite a few little thank yous for next Saturday using the envelope punch board, some Sale a Bration items and a few hours of patience starting a wreath.

TAH DAH
Here is my today's (yesterdays) card using lots of new things that will be available to look at, to feel and to get proper sneak peaks of on Saturday.  This has been made using some brand new card kits that are due out on 28th January from Stampin' Up!, a nice thick feel to them.  The bakers twine is in the Sale a Bration as are the Banner Punch and Banner Stamp Set.  

I was shattered by the end of the day so it was a good job that the tv was so nice.  I put my feet up and watched Call the midwife followed by Mr. Selfridge.  The 3 Muskateers has been recorded to watch later in the week.

After work today (which was yesterdayd)  its a quick nip to Aldi to get my strawberries and some more chocolates for the Monster Hugs.  Do you know that these will not be available after the 27th January?  The hugs I mean, not the chocolates.  If you would like some Monster Hugs please let me know and I will add it to my order that I shall place this weekend.  They are £5.50 for 18 little blue ones or 18 little pink ones.  Perfect for anytime I think.  Come along on Saturday and see them in the flesh, I will have lots of Monster Hugs around the place.

So that was yesterdays post.  It seems a bit pointless to do a Tuesday twitter so, until tomorrow, fingers crossed you will get to read this.

Have a great day and thanks for having a read, now that there is something to read about.


No comments: