Sunday

Happy Birthday Tracy

What a lovely  day yesterday was *waving* at all my amazing friends that came for a cuppa, for a chat, for a play with some new stamp sets, to eat cake etc. etc. etc.  Your support means so much.  I am so sorry if you didnt make it to a wonderful day but, there will be another one in towards the end of May.

Everyone had a go at least one make and take using a brand new Sale a Bration card kit or the new watercolour cards, which proved to be really popular.  Here are just a few cards made.















 



 Lots of cake and a special thanks to Jacqui for her Victoria Sponge which got so many great reviews.  Everyone who had a slice loved it, be careful, you may be taking orders for this soon.






















I closed the front door around 5pm and thought how blessed I am to have so many lovely friends so thank you, to everyone that came along.

It would not have ran as smoothly as it did if it hadnt been for George.  George made lots of teas and coffees, washed pots, opened the door and generally was my other pair of hands so a very big THANK YOU goes to George.

We ran a raffle and the whilst the winners were present for two of the draws, there is still a winner out there with the winning ticket number of
172
Do you have this raffle ticket, if you do, please get in touch.

I think it was about 10 past 9 when I climbed into bed last night but I was up early today as I was soo cold in bed but I know that I can have another early night tonight. 

If you would like to join me during crafty week, there are a few spaces available on Thursday afternoon at 2pm and on Friday evening at 7.30pm.  Please give me a call on 01332 721877 or send me an email to book your place.  More details are on my events tab at the top of the blog.

It is my friend Tracy's birthday today, I hope you dont have a hang over after your night out last night.  Here is the card that I made



The weather forecast for today is rain (we had a terrible storm at about half past 2 yesterday afternoon), so if you go out, take  your umbrella.  I am off to have another crafty day, putting things away and getting things ready for crafty week.  Thank you for having a read and have a lovely day




No comments: