Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter


It is the last Tuesday's Twitter of 2013. 

I have managed to pick myself up a few bargains from Wilkinsons.  They had 24 gift tags for 50p, I cant make them for that amount of money.  Lots of decoupage books at £2, all for Christmas so that I can make a start on 2014 cards and some raised stickers, 8 for 25p, perfect for more tags.  Christmas 2014 will see me a lot more organised than this year.

Teacups, saucers, mugs and teaplates, do you need any?  I am going to be having a major sort out of my teacup cupboard today and I know that I have quite a few of these going spare.   If you can make use of these, please do let me know as soon as possible as I shall be taking the round to the charity shop Thursday.

Just prior to Christmas I thought I had purchased 3 packs of chicken breast so that we could make fajitas with the young adults when they arrived.  Obviously we had loads of shopping (you really cant imagine how much).  When I went to prepare the chicken I could only find 2 packets.  We searched the fridges (yes we kept the spare ones for an extra couple of weeks), we searched the freezers, to no avail.  I went and tipped the car inside out in case this chicken had fallen out of a bag.  I didnt find the chicken but I did find a camera.  The camera is a friends and we had lost it in October.  Despite a search of my car previously, it had buried itself in a little hole underneath the back seat.  Wow, what a surprise this was.  The chicken, well we double checked the bill only to discover that 2 packets were purchased, not three tut tut tut.

Shopping with Christiana yesterday, 3 hours in town which was packed.  We got bustled and jostled but she picked up quite a few bargains and came home a very happy girl.  Then is was a quick cuppa and out to eat again.  That is 3 meals out in 3 days and I feel awful, bloated, full etc. etc.  I shall be so glad to be going back on to SW diet 100% tomorrow and am looking forward to it.  It is also weigh in night tomorrow too, another night out.

TAH DAHs - oh yes here are a few more cards that I dont think I have shared with you.  If I have then opps, never mind.



I wanted to show you this which Santa gave me.  I havent seen one of these before and thought it was a great idea.  Thanks Maria.



When the young adults left last week I found a Christmas card, under my door mat addressed to Christina.  Now I am really sorry but I dont know if it was meant for my daughter, Christiana or Christina who comes to Derby Dabblers?  I still have it here, on my shelf unopened.  If anyone could shed any light on this, that would be great.

I best go and get my shower and make a start on the day, lots to do.  We are off to Dunelm as Christiana fancies a walk around, a bit more ironing and of course, the normal chores.  We dont have any plans for this evening, so far.

Thank you for all your support in 2013 and I wish you and your families a very Happy New Year.  See you in 2014 x

No comments: