Friday

That Friday Feeling

Good afternoon and I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas so far.

Unfortunately my daughters and their friends didnt make it to Derby on Monday as was planned due to the poor weather conditions.  They got here nice bright and early on Tuesday morning and what a busy time we have all had.  We have shopped, chattered, played, laughed, watached TV and eaten, goodness have we eaten.

Santa came and I must have been a very good girl because I got spoilt rotten.  Thank you to all my friends for all my wonderful presents, I really do feel blessed.   The girls and their friends also gave us gifts which we all loved.  I still have some bags of goodies to give out so fingers crossed, next week I can enjoy some catching up time with everyone.

Here is a photo of Pippa, on Christmas eve
 This is a picture of all the wonderful young adults we have had to stay over the last few days, from left to right Maria (school friend from infant school), her boyfriend totis who is studying in Newcastle, Costas, Katerina, Christos, Sophia, Andrea, Panayiotis and Christiana on the stool, phew

Again, due to the windy weather conditions, we had a mad 15 minutes rush this morning packing bags, suitecases etc. etc. as the one and only train that was guaranteed to be leaving Derby to go to Preston was leaving at 11.42 and the group just had to be on it.  No one could say if there would be a later train so, off they went.  The house is now quiet with Paul, Pippa and Christiana catching 40 winks in the living room while I try and find my study.  The study has been used as a cloakroom, a bag room and a store room for the last few days so I havent been able to get on the computer at all.

Paul and I gave Pippa a bath today as she just looked like she had been dragged through a hedge backwards.  She has been so good, sleeping all night, playing with everyone and getting lots and lots of cuddles.  We shall miss her when she goes home but I am still convinced, I dont need a dog.



 

Here are all the boys playing snakes and ladders with three of the grandchildren when they came round for tea last night.....there was a lot of food for a lot of us and it was fun.


 

I hope to do a few little scrapbook albums for the girls as a reminder of their stay with us at Christmas 2013.

Other news, another TAH DAHs

 I just loved these little slippers that Totis had, so Christmassy
 My little santa box that has travelled backwards and forwards from Cyprus to Derby, to Cyprus to Preston, to Derby to Cyprus and now back to Derby
 Full of traditional Cypriot Christmas biscuits made my cousin in law in Cyprus.  Zoe, they are wonderful and Mum, thanks for organising them.
A reminder to all Stamperettes that tomorrow is the 28th of the month which means....what would you like to order this month.  If anyone else would like to order any items in the Clearance Rack, from the Annual Brochure, the Winter Brochure or any other current promotion, please do get in touch before 6pm tomorrow night.  My number is 01332 721877.

Must continue cleaning my study as I just cant find anything at all.  Thank you for having a read and have a lovely evening.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Just what Christmas is all about family and friends and the children having fun even if they are all over 21!! :) Glad you've all had a wonderful time! best wishes Lesley x