Sunday

Strawberries on Sunday

Today is the second day I was up at 4.30a.m., I will most certainly be having a nap this afternoon.
Today I am dressing the tree, it must be cold being naked.  I am also finishing off a few cards, doing some ironing and a few chores and cant wait to get stuck in. Then I really will be having 40 winks or so later.

How about these little beauties? 

I had some last night as pudding, a few more with breakfast today and, by the end of the week I guess I will be looking like a strawberry.  8th December and wonderful strawberries in the shop, amazing.  I have either been missing out all these years or they are not normally in the shops.  I paid £2.50 for both punnets from the local greengrocer and boy, are they tasty.


Tag-tastic is what I can say about this.


It was another swap I was given at the Stampin' Up! convention and I will take it along with me on Friday as Friday is the Derby Dabblers Christmas Fuddle.  I am really looking forward to this night out.  We have a secret santa, lots of nibbles (which everyone will bring with them) and we are going to make a few tags....perfect.  If you fancy coming along, please do.  Its at St. Martins Church Hall in Allenton, Derby, DE24 9BG and starts at 6.30pm.  New friends are always welcome.

I hear that the weather forecast is for a bit warmer temperatures over the next few days, which is good.  I may get time to get outside and clear up all the damage caused by the winds, broken plants, leaves everywhere, lots of plastic and rubbish appeared.  Thankfully, there was no damage, just a job to do in a bit of sunshine.

If you fancy a cuppa and a nibble on Tuesday, I am having my last Tuesday at Tracey's for this year.  I am expecting a couple of Stampin' Up! orders tomorrow too, which is always a bonus.  It will be an open house from 2pm ish so please, do call in.

Off to start my day, I hope you have a lovely one and, thanks for nipping in for a read.

No comments: