Wednesday

Midweek Musing and more Tah Dahs

Wednesday and the weather today is a bit cloudy, hence the picture.

Well you know about the fridge freezer breaking, you know that the phones stopped working, not to mention the boiler (which still isnt sorted) or the dodgy electric well, the next thing to go was Paul's car.  The battery on the car to be more precise and it is only 9 months old.  Well that got sorted but yesterday I felt it was all a little too much so I had the day off from the computer phew.  Today I am up early, raring to go and wondering what, if anything can go wrong today?

TAH DAH number 1.  How about this wonderful Christmas card designed by our own Ruby Fletcher, isnt it smashing and I was one of the lucky ones that got this card, thank you Debbie.
 
TAH DAH number 2. Now here is another totally diffferent card to Rubys and so lovely, I will be copying this idea next year, that's for sure.
 
Thank you

Well today is another busy one but that is what we like best.  Lots of items still on the Clearance Rack of Stampin Up Shop, lots of Valentine goodies and lots to tell you about for the Sale a Bration party too but unfortunately, I have to go to work now so I shall be back tomorrow with "whats happening"

Just a few more days till my daughters arrive, who is exciteed most?  Thanks for having a read and have a great Wednesday

No comments: