Thursday

Christmas Thursday

Brrrr a very cold start to the day, hoping that it can only get warmer.

Well its Thursday and I am nearly, very very nearly ready for Santa, the 11 young adults and the dog.  It will certainly be a busy one but the girls have assured me, promised me and shouted at me "they will help me" so wish me luck on that one.

I have received some more wonderful cards, here are a couple.  If I show them to you one by one we will be here for months.




Arent they smashing?
And here are a few little packages that are going abroad for some special children
 
 

I am starting to get ready for an extremely busy January and I thought I would tell you what is happening, where and when along with all the different bits and bobs you can get with Stampin' Up! so, in date order

Friday, 10th January Christmas Card and Chatter Club.  The price will be £1.50 from 6.30 - 9pm.  If you are interested in coming along, let me know so that I can send you an email advising what to bring with you. This is already getting busy.

28th January 2014 Sale a Bration will start, there will be a pre sale a bration party on 24th January and YOU ARE INVITED.  You can find out all about Sale a bration, what you get for free, look at some projects, see about joining my team plus lots of time to look through the brochure or two, did you pick up on that?  Venue to be advised but if you fancy it, please let me know.

Tuesday 28th and Friday 31st January Card Making Classes in the evening as well as Thursday 30th January Card Making Class in the afternooon.  This is crafty week, you do need to book and you do need to let me have £5 deposit.  This is where we all get together in Allenton for a class.  You will make at least 2 cards and get everything to make the cards, a coloured project sheet, refreshments, home made cakes all included in the price of £7 per person.

There are lots of products, specials, promotions, clearance items to choose from but if you just click HERE, it will take you straight there, no messing around.  

Off to wash curtains, do some hoovering and get rid of some granny grays....have a lovely afternoon and evening 

No comments: