Thursday

A guest card maker on my blog today

Good morning on this very cold Thursday.  The forecast this morning is cold and lots of wind brrrr. It will be my hat and gloves today, that is for sure.

Cover your ears, rant about to begin - Monday I telephoned hobbycraft, do you have the willow tree and do you have the insides of crackers, you know, the bits that go bang, yes and yes I was told. Great.  Tuesday, along with my 25% off voucher I went to hobby craft, willow tree, no but I can get you a display one, fine.  Inside of crackers, no.ohhh.  Never mind, I got a few bits and went to till.  I said I have a promotional code, okay she says, I will take it off, then we had to move till, then she dropped something etc. etc.  I got home, unloaded, receipt out, discount, not taken off.  It then took me over half an hour to talk to someone on the phone, to tell them about discount.  Fortunately the 25% will be taken off next week, when I go back.....rant over.

How about this card here?


This was made by Jacqui W (my guest today) who is a crafting friend.  Isnt it wonderful.  Jacqui hasnt been crafting for too long and she makes stunning cards.  Have you made some cards recently?  I would love to share them on my blog.

Arrr,  here is another Christmas card that I made, opps I can see that I do need photography lessons, I can see the shadow of my hand on this.

Well, its off to work for me then I have a mad afternoon of sorting out more tags, a birthday card for one of my lovely nieces and a candle party tonight, its all go.

Have a lovely day and thanks for having a read.


No comments: