Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter

Goodmorning and just a very quick post before I set off for another morning in the office, if you havent been out yet, wrap up warm and give yourself a few extra minutes, my car is all iced over so I have to go and do a de-ice.

I was sooo goood yesterday, honest.  I managed to wrap some presents up and sent them off to Santa as well as.  I did most of my washing as well all the chores downstairs so today, should be a lot easier.  I do like it when plans all come together.  I am convinced that by the time I put everything away, I will still have lots of time to get ready for Christmas and my 11 visitors, yes 11?

Now, did you know that the envelope punch board is not just for Christmas oops I mean for envelopes.  You can do lots of things with it and, before we all sit down to crafting during crafty week, I am giving a little demo on it and, you can have a play yourself.  This really is something you would like to ask Tracey ummm Santa to get you.  Just give Santa my phone number or email details and ask him to get in touch (if you didnt know, the grand children have found my blog and are reading it nudge nudge wink wink).  You too could have one of these under your Christmas tree on 25th December. updated to clarify that it is an envelope punch board that you could have under your tree, not one of my grandchildren although.....

Here is one of the swaps I received at the Stampin' Up! Convention, this lovely little bag made by Tracy Lipscombe.  Tracy also put all the instructions on to the back of the bag so that I can make it again, how thoughful. Inside the bag is a small almond cookie as well.  Thank you Tracy


Another Christmas card but not made by me. This stunning card has been made by  Lindsay and it is another swap that I received last weekend.  I love the colours on this one, very cleverly made
Thank you for having a read, I am off to brave the cold weather brrrrr.  Have a warm day.

No comments: