Sunday

Phew, I am home

Wow is one of the words that can describe the fantastic weekend I have just had at the Stampin' Up! convention in Manchester.  It was wonderful, awesome,  inspiring, addictive and so many other words that simply take away all the tiredness that I felt.  I went on a tram, ending up walking quite a bit, a few train journeys, met lots of new friends and had time to chat to older friends (hay, I dont mean old in age), saw new stamp sets, played with new toys etc. One of the highlights was that I got to meet Chris, ohhh Chris has just been a voice at the end of the telephone for more than 5 years but I was so lucky as I actually met him, which was quite emotional.   I cant wait for next years covention and if you have been dithering about going to a SU convention, dont dither, just go. 

I have 100s of things to share with you, to photograph and tell you about but, one day at a time.  Today I have to unpack, clean as Paul has been home alone decorating and get some food in too, Paul forgot to shop.  There are SU parcels to unpack, stuff to get ready for work too, never mind about Crafty Week starting tomorrow.  I have just a couple of spaces left Thursday afternoon, Thursday night and Friday night so it isnt too late to join in the fun.

I can share with you the swap I made                  
 I had 70 of these and swapped them all but that does mean that I have 70 wonderful things to show  you over the next few days.  Now how about this for a little chrismasy feel?
 All the trees outside the conference centre were lit up with lots of tiny lights.  This reminds me of Manhatten.  There was a Christmas market, the shops were all decorated and everyone was just so nice and friendly.
                     
I am not sure how well you can see what this photograph is but, there is a flower inside a block of ice WOW.  These were the center piece of our tables on Friday night as I was lucky enough to go to the Stampin' Up! Silver 2 Reception in the Marriott Hotel and meet more lovely people.

Now I must move on to the unpacking and sorting out before the shops open.  I do have one last photograph to share and this is another Christmas card that I made with Gina. Clean, simple and stunning, I hope you like it.


Thanks for having a read today and have an amazing Sunday

3 comments:

Buffy said...

Sounds like a great time, so glad you had fun. I can't wait to see what wonderful swaps you made.
Hugs
Buf x

Paula said...

Hi Tracey, sounds like it was an amazing time. Well done on the weight loss too - it's not easy is it. Look forward to seeing you soon - I have been so busy at work lately but I have some extra pennies to spend on crafty stuff lol. Paula Xxxxxx

Lesley said...

Glad you had an amazing time in Manchester - love the 'Gina' card - wish we could have another Sunday like we did all thoses years ago best wishes Lesley x