Friday

November 1st 2013 already



White Rabbit, White Rabbit, White Rabbit, as it's the 1st November, this is what we are supposed to say, so I have said it.  I had quite a bit of a lie in this morning which must do me good.

Friday, the end of the week.  My youngest daughter, Katerina, is coming to stay for a few days on Sunday.  Today she is off to London to meet up with family and friends for the weekend.  It seems that her uni have had a few problems with the teachers going on strike.  We pay how much per year and they strike!!! terrible.

So, who is going to start getting ready for Christmas and who is ahead of the game?  My other two daughters are coming over from Cyprus so I will have all  3 girls with me this year plus their friends, another 7 of them.  What fun we will have.  I am already trying to think of things to do, places to go, meals they will eat etc. etc.  I do need to be organised.

Paul is still not a well man at all.   He has had a cold, that has turned into flu that is now on his chest.  I am hoping he will stay in for a few days, wrap up warm and get as well as he can.

Here is a Christmas card that was started this time last year, just not finished off.  It is now finished and in the Christmas card box.



Look what is new from Stampin' Up!


 It creates totally customisable envelopes in up to 66 different sizes (not to mention a million different colour and pattern options depending on the paper you want to use). Even tried and true envelope sizes will only take you moments to create! 
It even has a clever scoring tool as well as a punch that lets you create rounded corners on your envelopes.  
It’s super easy to use
It’s small and lightweight.
It’s easy to keep it all together; the stylus storage compartment and two punches are designed into the tool so you don’t have a bunch of little pieces to keep track of (even the instructions are printed right on the tool so you won’t lose them!)
I can see that this is going to become the "November must have" and the cost is £17.95.  If you fancy having a go using one then please, do let me know.

Right, off to start my Friday and look for my Friday feeling

1 comment:

Jackie said...

A beautiful card Tracey. Wow, well done on the weight loss. How on earth are you going to sleep all those extra young folks? :o)
Jackie xx