Thursday

My weekend starts early


Oh yes, today I have my Friday feeling.  I am off to Manchester this afternoon for a weekend of Stampin' Up! and ohhh, how much I am looking forward to it.  I am sure it will be a totally different experience so I shall tell you all about it when I get back.

I get on a train at lunch time and then I am meeting a crowd of Stampin' Up! demonstrators for tea this evening before heading off to a Stampin' Up! reception tonight.  Lots of new faces, new friends and catching up with friends I havent seen for a while.  I do have to go to work first though.

I dont think I have shared this Christmas card with you, another one from last year.

 

 I really like this one and hope to get another half a dozen or so in for 2013.  Do you like making your Christmas cards? Well in 2014 there is a new monthly club starting in Shelton Lock, making Christmas cards.  By the time Christmas in 2014 arrives, we can all be prepared.  Keep a look out on the events section of my blog for more information.

Thank you for having a read and have a wonderful day

No comments: