Monday

Monday all day

It's here, Monday, the first day of a new week and I know its going to be a lovely one already.  I am out on 4 days this week and I have 2 nights in with friends so its going to be busy too, just what we need.

It's Tuesday at Traceys tomorrow, you are most welcome to join me and some crafting friends either in the afternoon or the evening.  I have been practicing my cake making tah dah

I worked all the measurements out for Slimmers World diets, got syn values, made the cakes and then realised I had to double the value of syns....I thought that 2 ounces was 25 grammes but it isnt, it is 1 ounce to 25g. Each cake works out to be about 5 syns each, scrummy.  I shall have a few of these out tomorrow.


Here are a couple of cards that I made with Gina Martin.  Gina is a lovely lady who helped so many of my friends and I discover the art of stamping scenes.  I loved making these cards and I do hope that I will get time to make a few more of these in the very near future, but not this week.




Fancy coming along to a card making class? making some new crafty friends?  and a couple of cards of course?  If so, I have crafty week starting on Monday 25th November and ending on Friday 29th November.  Each evening (except Wednesday) from 7.30pm and on Thursday afternoon at 2.00pm as well.  More details can be found be clicking at the top of this blog under events.  Come along, you will enjoy it.

Thanks for having a read on this Monday and I hope you have a lovely day, whatever you are up to.

No comments: