Wednesday

Midweek Musing




Did you manage to stay warm yesterday? I got my hat and scarf out.  It really was cold and today is going to be the same. Winter arrived.  It is going to be a high of 7 degrees and lots of rain so grab your brollys if you go out.

I managed to get my swaps done yesterday and my little gifts so I can show you those towards the end of the week.  How about this little card


We made this at SS a year ago and I love it.  It is all ready in the box to go out in a couple of weeks. I found that Stamp and Deliver are starting on 2nd December so I will make sure my cards are ready to to be sent by then.  The cost is 25 per stamp, it is only for two weeks so you had best get prepared if you use this.  I think it is brilliant.

We have started the gloss painting of the skirting board.  Next the carpet has to come up so that I can finish the rest of the gloss painting but at least we can get painting the wallpaper.  Paul told me about his working away from home from now till Christmas, I guess I am going to be very busy, as usual. What with the shopping, the wrapping and the merry making, lovely.

Right, I had best get in that shower and get to work.  I have to go to charity shop, railway station and then come home and pack. 

Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day


1 comment:

Lesley said...

I remeber that Molly Bloom stamp - think I even have it -Lesley x