Wednesday

Wet Wednesday

It was extremely wet this morning and very autuminal, is that how you spell it, probably not but I am sure that you know what I mean.

Party, Party, Party oh yes its party time with Stampin' Up! special offer during October.  If you have a party that gets £250 worth of orders you get £25 extra as a thank you for being the hostess, that makes it a whopping £65 worth of goodies, now that is some excuse to have a party.  If you would like to have a party in October, just give me a call on 01332 721877 and I will get everything ready for you to have a wonderful Stampin' Up! party.

Alternatively, you could get your hands on £32.50 worth of goodies,  by placing an online order and, if and when the total reaches £250, 2 lucky ladies can share this £65 hostess freebie, give it a go.  You will need to order online via my little 'shop now'  banner, get yourself an acount and when you get to your "shopping bag" make sure you put in this hostess number
 NZWYRX9R
or just give me a ring and we shall see what we can get this order total up to. I will keep you updated on how we get on.

Here is another Christmas Card from last Saturdays class
This is using old faithful, lovely as a tree stamp set, the new fantastic very silver ribbon and of course, the sparkly glimmer card (where the glitter doesnt come off).  We also made this card on Friday night using the same colours, night of navy.  It really is a lovely card and very classy.  If you would like to come over to make one of these, or even two or three in different colours, order the stamp set, give me a date and we can get inky.

I started the big pile of ironing yesterday using mums iron and .....I am impressed.  I have some more to do today so I am off to do that before going to the fat club to see how I have done over the last few weeks.  I am having a night off from going out tonight so I intend to get to bed for about 9ish, phew....

Thanks for having a ready, please do get in touch if I can help you with anything crafty and dont forget, online ordering is great........



 

No comments: