Friday

Friday - Autumn arrived


Have you experienced all the leaves falling off the trees in the wind?  It has been lovely watching the leaves change colour from green, to red, to deep red and now, they are on the floor everywhere.  Autumn really has arrived.

Its Friday and only 3 DAYS LEFT to grab yourself a bargain on the birthday special discount.  Just click HERE to find out more details.  I do not yet have that Friday feeling but I fingers crossed, I will do soon. 

Happy Birthday Paul.  It is my Brother-in-Laws birthday today and here is the card I made him.  I know that he has got a new camera so thought that this was apt.
 and here is a bit of a close up

Do you remember the wrapping paper I got for Christiana's present in the Summer, here is a reminder,
well I also found this paper to wrap up presents for the men in our lives, cute uh?

I had my weigh in this week (every Wednesday I go to Slimmer's World) unfortunately I have put on 4 1/2 pounds so this week I am determined to get rid of it.  Hopefully I will be active enough to shed a little and my portions are going to be a lot smaller.  I blame it on all the hospital food I ate over the previous 10 days but as I shall be eating healthier, it should come off.....fingers crossed.

I hope you have a lovely day today, thank you for reading my blog.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I love those Autumn colours, my favourite time of the year!
What a cute image and a lovely card :o)
Jackie xx