Thursday

Thursday



Good morning and can you believe that it is Thursday already? I cant.

More new stamps from Stampin' Up! oh yes, there are 8 individual stamps available

Stampin' Up! Christmas Stamps 2013

If you click on the picture above and make it larger, you can read all the words properly.  I had to pinch this image from another blog as I cant access my SU page at the moment, such a poor connection, it all times out, oops.  If you would like to purchase one or all of these, you can do so by going to my on-line shop, send me an email tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com or give me a call next week 01332 721877.

The storms in Cyprus happened on tuesday, we left the house to one single little fluffy cloud in the sky, how sweet

but then came back to this sky


Brrr it turned chilly (about 29 degrees) and windy.  Everything was blowing everywhere, we had to tie things down lol, okay well maybe not that bad.  The girls came over and we all went out for a bite to eat.  Sophia was really happy with her name day present


Well I know its coming home time as my chair broke boooo hoooo goodbye chair



I shall have to get another one next year.
Yesterday Paul and I spent the day driving around, going to see places we hadnt visited in a while and it was so upsetting to see how the beautiful scenic places have been turned into night clubs, shops and tattoo parlours.  I couldnt believe it.  We were lucky to find a little place fairly untouched still and had a bite to eat on the edge of the river.  Here is the view that we enjoyed.



Paul had to choose his fish yaks


If I was you, I would create an account at my online shopping store because you could be in with a treat next week "nudge, nudge, wink, wink*.  if you have any problems, just let me know.

I would like to say a big thank you for having a read and wishing you a lovely day, I am now getting over 300 views on the blog each day so a little *wave* to you.

No comments: