Thursday

Smile it'sThursday




Good morning and what a lovely morning I have today.  I opened the patio doors and a cold (yes cold) breeze hit me.  The temperatures has dropped quite a bit here now.

Yesterday was another hectic day, starting off at a large store where I got a few more of these,

I just love them and thought I would bring a few home in case others would like some too. Then we made it to Christiana's home and met her land lady, I think the less said there the better.  Lunch at ma in laws followed by taking Katerina to the airport.

 Off we went with Sophia to see sis in law and the new baby boy my neice had earlier this year, ohhh so cute and I didnt take photos, trust me.  Back to Christianas to change the door lock and do a few more little jobs before setting off back down the highway to meet mum and dad for dinner.  I can tell you, I was glad to put my feet up last night.

Today is the start of our last week so we are unsure what the plans are, it could be beach, it could be pool, it could be a drive out but Christiana and her friend will be with us later and we are cooking pork chops for tea.

Have a lovely day and more crafty news soon. x


No comments: