Monday

oh no, Monday morning













Here we go, another Monday and its the last Monday of my holiday.  This time next week I will be back at the desk but not thinking of that, just yet.

I got a present from my mum



I have a little dinky black holiday handbag and a smallish purse but always struggle to get my purse in my bag but this little one fits a treat, thanks mum.

It is rather cloudy and overcast here today, forecast is rain tomorrow, really.  Not sure what the plans are but i do hope to go to a little shop that we found last week. Sophia  saw a lovely necklace but at 40 euros I thought it was overpriced.  I told her that if we could find a photo of the necklace, I would try and make it for her. We went on the net, found the same necklace, from the same shop at 19.50 euros??? We are rather puzzled so I would like to go back and see what they say about the price plus they had some lovely handbags.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day.





No comments: