Monday

Magic Monday Morning

Good morning, well I have had a wonderful lie in this morning and I think I am most definately in the holiday mood.

Sophia is starting her work placement today for this semester, she is going to the social services in Larnaca.  Katerina is packing to return to the UK on Wednesday and Christiana is with us here.  Its off to the little village today, when everyone else is up and ready.

Yesterday we had a lazy day around the pool, it always gets busy on the beach in cyprus on Sundays.
Here is a smoothie that Paul made me, I have been hankering after this for a whole year but, it didnt agree with my tum, boo hoo
 Paul on cleaning the pool duty, before we all went in for a swim
 Nana knitting in the shade, keeping her cool


I have made a start on the convention swaps, oh yes, I am going to the Stampin' Up! convention in November and really looking forward to it.  I am trying to make about 60 swaps.  Christmas card fronts are all sat at the table and perhaps I will make a start on them, perhaps I wont, who knows.

I sent a newsletter out yesterday about all the Stampin' Up! information.  If you would like one sending on to you, just let me know and I will get on to it.

Thanks for having a read today, I hope all is well in your world and sending hugs to those that need them today xx

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Glad you are having a wicked holiday - I'm like your Mum I am knitting whilst relaxing - hope you get all you SU swaps made for convention best wishes Lesley x