Tuesday

Happy Name Day Sophia

Good morning in this fine Tuesday. We are supposed to get rain today which isn't too good but I will let you know if it happens.

Yesterday we managed to get to this lovely shop in Paralimni, it is called Parfois and we dont have one of these in UK.  It is a wonderful shop, full of handbags, shoes, jewellery, scarves and other pretties.  We got a couple of bits for Christmas presents, gifts for the grandchildren and maybe, just maybe a handbag fell into my little shopping bag.  The reason that we went was that Sophia saw a necklace, priced at 40 euros but looking at the internet, it was 12.90 so I was off to see if the shop keeper would honor the internet price.  Sophia looked at the wrong price dur.  The necklace was 12.90 so of course, I got it for her and its here all ready for when she arrives later as today is her name day.  I liked the necklace so much that I asked if they had another one but she said no.  When we left the shop we saw a bead shop so Paul asked if I wanted to go, I didnt need asking twice.

Off we went and WOW it was massive and the prices of everything was amazing so I spent a little bit in there, thinking that I could make something similar to the necklace that I had just purchased for Sophia.
You wouldnt believe it but butter fingers me dropped a whole pot of little beads that my hubby had to pick up the whole shop went quiet and I blushed.  anyway, i managed to get a few bits and pieces and then paul suggested we went back to parfois to collect something else, which we did and the shop assistant had found another necklace for me lol.

Cakes, cakes and cakes, these are what mum and dad came with on sunday.
 do you know, i havent cooked one Sunday lunch whilst being here and the girls havent minded at all, phew. here is a little donkey we found last night.

Sophias name day today, Happy Name day honey and i hope you have a great day xx

Thanks for having a read, have a lovely day xx





No comments: