Friday

Friday, end of the week and end of the holiday

Well the packing is nearly done, the goodbyes are nearly said and the jumpers are out.

We had a lovely day yesterday, went to the beach, for the last time of our holiday, out for dinner with the folks and the girls and then bed at a reasonable hour.

I forgot to show you a few things we found on our trips out and about.  We parked at this for more than 3 weeks before we realised what it was
 Mum and dads favourite spot to people watch

The donkey?

As we don't get back until the very early hours of Saturday and I will be shattered, I shall give the blog a miss over the weekend but please, do nip and have a look on Monday as I am sure there will be lots of news for you.

Thanks for having a read and have a wonderful weekend.  Looking forward to catching up with everyone next week

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, sorry I have not kept up with your blog but at the moment I hope you will understand that there aren't enough hours in the day. I have forgotten what it's like to get into the craft room and make cards! Love your photographs :o)
Jackie xx