Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter

Another morning at work and then its off to town I go.  I have a shopping list, Primarks for Tana and Sophia, Nails Shop for my toe nails, B&M for a couple of bits for garden.  Hopefully I will be home by 2ish so that I can meet the UPS man, he has a parcel and I am so excited as it has lots of new bits in there, for me.

I wonder if anyone locally (Derby) would be interested in a  Giant Garden Kerplunk which is ideal to keep youngsters entertained during the school holidays. Used one afternoon at my wedding reception, otherwise, it is as good as new. This should be £50 but selling at half price at £25. 


I cant believe that my craft room has actually stayed perfectly clean now for 2 days, you can see carpet, worktop and amazingly, lots of inspiration all around.  So yesterday, after I did everything that I wanted to do, I spent a couple of hours in there, relaxing.  I had seen a card that I liked HERE on Helen's blog and as I was really desperate to use some Gingham Garden Washi Tape, I cased Helen's card, and made this.

I loved the colours Helen used, so bright and clean so I cased those as well.  I used melon mambo (must order more) and Daffodil Delight card.  A lovely border punch as well as the little butterfly punch and a sentiment from one of the new hostess sets called Express Yourself.
Once I had cut down the Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo card to make the 4" x 4" get well card, I found a few small pieces of Natural Ivory card and stuck the Washi Tape on to it.  I just used the butterfly punch to punch them out and voila,  a pretty border, a sentiment in Melon Mambo ink and the card was done.

Well that got me started, so my next job was to decorate a couple of pegs as I use pegs to secure bags and I came up with these, which i think are soooo cute.

This is the Gingham Garden Washi Tape and at £4.50 for 3 rolls, I think its value for money.




If you would like any, there are a few different packs available, my next order will be going in quite soon, just get in touch and I can put your Washi Tape onto the order.  If you would like a few things, why not have them all delivered to your home address.  The postage is less than £5 and that you get everything delivered to your door.  Give me a ring on 01332 721877 or send me an email to tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com to find out more.

Hoping that everyone reading this has a lovely day, until next time.....

1 comment:

Helen said...

Great job, Tracey! Gotta love washi tape!