Friday

The weekend arrived

oh wow, have you seen this?

Best of Shelli is a wonderful little set and I shall be placing orders for this next Wednesday.

I remember most of these stamps from the first time round and I already have ideas for a some of them.  If you would like me to order a set for you, please let me know by  the evening next Tuesday, 6th August.  If there are enough people who would like one of these sets (11 orders for this set or an item of a similar value, then 2 of you will get this set for FREE



Just 10 more orders to go

You can reach me on 01332 721877 or send me an email to tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com

Paul is home YEAH and bless him, he has spent the whole day working on the pond.  If you read my previous posts, you will know that the pond stopped working.  Yesterday the fish were up on surface, getting oxygen, bless them. Paul is so clever, he has fixed it, mind you it took ages for him playing around with the electrics, yikes.  So the fish are happy again. 

Here is this months thank you card and tag, I do hope that everyone like them.  I used the Simply Sketched Stamp set, which is a hostess set along with Costal Cabana card, ink and ribbon.





Well thank you for having a read on this and, if you are free for a couple of hours tonight, it's Derby Dabblers.  It would be lovely to see you there.







No comments: